PACKAGE LEVEL A - ALL MANAGEMENT COURSES
Operational excellence is the level about improvements on the level of the dry and wet cleaning managers. How can the textile care process operated and designed on a safe and sustainable way. This level will provide information to organise the wet cleaning operation according the best operational excellence and state of the art technology.
After finishing this level the student will be able to operate an textile care company in an effective way with regards to legislation, safety and sustainability.
The package level A is excisting out of level A E-Textile Cleaning Management, E-Machine Safety Advanced, E Quality Management and E- Hygiene Management.
The subjects of Level A E-Textile Management are:
• Legislation on solvents
• Legislation on waste water
• Best practice methodologies
• Special aspects for operational excellence
The subjects of Level A E-Machine Safety Advanced are:
• Laws and regulations
• Risk assessment and evaluation
• Risk prevention
The Level A E-Qualitymanagement course will introduce you in the world of quality management and teach you the basic principles and the necessities of a quality management system.
The Level A E-Hygienemanagement course will focus on a good quality management system as it is an absolute must to have this. Here we focus on developing an extra step, namely hygiene management
After this course you will:
Know the European regulations with regard to the dry and wet cleaning industry
- Know the European regulations with regard to VOC-emission to the air in the dry cleaning industry
- Know the European regulations with regard to soil protection, relevant to the dry cleaning industry
- Know the European regulations with regard to waste water, relevant to the dry cleaning industry
- Know additional European legislation relevant to the dry cleaning industry
Have the basic knowledge to prevent solvent emission
- Know how to retrieve the necessary data for a solvent management system
- Know and understands the basic calculations for a solvent management system
- Has a basic knowledge of the composition of a still residue
- Has a basic knowledge of measuring the mean PER concentration in the air
- Has a basic knowledge of soil contamination
- Has a basic knowledge of soil remediation techniques
- Has a basic knowledge of measures to prevent solvent emission to the air
- Has a basic knowledge of measures to prevent soil contamination
- Has a basic knowledge of measures to prevent water contamination
Have the basic knowledge of textiles
- Know the different origins of fibres
- Describe the types of the different fibres and properties
- Know how yarns are made
- Know several ways to produce a fabric
- Know the most common weaves
- Know the properties of woven fabrics and effect on the laundry operation
- Know the different types of finishing processes
- Describe the production process of a fabric
Creating "Masters in PTC"
After completing the entire Business School program you will receive the title 'Master in PTC'. This includes the course material of all three levels: Starter (level C), Operational Excellence (level B) and Management (level A), in combination with the practical training (C, B), followed by the corresponding exams.
Upon preference you can choose to study via 24/7 e-learning in combination with the practical training, or personal workshops/webinars in combination with practical training. Both paths lead to the title 'Master in PTC'.