E-TEXTILE CLEANING STARTERS
• Professional Textile Cleaning Process
• Intake and inspection
• Cleaning process
• Basic principles of Wet cleaning
After this course you will:
Know the purpose of textile care• Know the purpose of textile care
• Know the processes in dry cleaning operations
• Know the processes in wet cleaning operations
Be able to select the appropriate cleaning process• Know the importance of the intake and sorting process
• Be able to select the appropriate cleaning process
Get to know the dry & wet cleaning process• Know the importance of spotting
• Know the different finishing processes
• Know the difference in wet and dry cleaning
Creating "Masters in PTC"
After completing the entire Business School program you will receive the title 'Master in PTC'. This includes the course material of all three levels: Starter (level C), Operational Excellence (level B) and Management (level A), in combination with the practical training (C, B), followed by the corresponding exams.
Upon preference you can choose to study via 24/7 e-learning in combination with the practical training, or personal workshops/webinars in combination with practical training. Both paths lead to the title 'Master in PTC'.