PACKAGE LEVEL C - ALL STARTER COURSES
The package level C is existing out of level C E-Textile Cleaning Introduction, E-Textile Cleaning Starters, E-Textile Knowledge, E-Machine Safety and E-Finishing.
The subjects of E-Textile Cleaning Starters are:
• Why dry cleaning?
• Why wet cleaning?
• Dry Cleaning Process
• Intake and inspection
• Cleaning process
After this course you will:
Know the purpose of textile care
- Know the purpose of textile care
- Know the processes in dry cleaning operations
- Know the importance of spotting
- Know the different finishing processes
Be able to select the appropriate cleaning process
- Have the basic knowledge about the various different textile fibres
- Have basic knowledge of the assembling process
- Have basic knowledge about the composition label
- Have basic knowledge about the different care labels
Know how to use different finishing machines
- know how to finish a pants
- know how to finish a jacket, blazer or coat
- know how to finish a dress
- know how to finish a shirt or blouse
- know how to finish a tie
- know how to finish knitted garments
- know how to finish a skirt
Creating "Masters in PTC"
After completing the entire Business School program you will receive the title 'Master in PTC'. This includes the course material of all three levels: Starter (level C), Operational Excellence (level B) and Management (level A), in combination with the practical training (C, B), followed by the corresponding exams.
Upon preference you can choose to study via 24/7 e-learning in combination with the practical training, or personal workshops/webinars in combination with practical training. Both paths lead to the title 'Master in PTC'.