• Risks and risk situations in a textile care company
• Risk prevention
After this course you will:
Know the regulations with regard to machine safety• Know the regulations regarding the Machinery Directive
• Know the regulations concerning work equipment directive
• Know the regulations concerning Commodities
• Know the regulations regarding Commodities Act machines
• Legislation know concerning Working Conditions Act
• Know the regulations on occupational health and safety act
• To have knowledge of the CE mark
• To have knowledge of maintaining non CE-marked equipment
Distinguish and recognize different risks in the textile care company• Be able to identify risk situations in the textile care company
• Be able to distinguish different risk situations in the textile care company
• Understand the importance of good housekeeping
Have basic knowledge of risk prevention• have knowledge of different prevention possibilities of risk
• have knowledge of different forms of training
• know the contents of protocols and procedures
• have knowledge of various forms of security
Creating "Masters in PTC"
After completing the entire Business School program you will receive the title 'Master in PTC'. This includes the course material of all three levels: Starter (level C), Operational Excellence (level B) and Management (level A), in combination with the practical training (C, B), followed by the corresponding exams.
Upon preference you can choose to study via 24/7 e-learning in combination with the practical training, or personal workshops/webinars in combination with practical training. Both paths lead to the title 'Master in PTC'.