E-INDUSTRIAL LAUNDRY STARTERS
• Professional laundry technology
After this course you will:
Get to know the industrial laundry process
- Know the processes in industrial laundry operations
- Know the importance of the sorting process
- Know the drying processes and operation of tumble dryers
- know different designs and layouts of dryers, garment finishers and flatwork ironers
Have basic knowledge of the washing process
- Know the different steps in a washing process
- Know different washing processes and have basic knowledge of the important factors influencing the wash quality
- know different designs and layouts of washer extractors
- Be able to distinguish different designs, loading and unloading possibilities of wash extractors, water flow diagrams and chemical dosing possibilities
- Know different designs and layouts of tunnel washers
- Understand the differences between standing baths and counterflow washing
- know the process of extraction presses and centrifugal extractors
Creating "Masters in PTC"
After completing the entire Business School program you will receive the title 'Master in PTC'. This includes the course material of all three levels: Starter (level C), Operational Excellence (level B) and Management (level A), in combination with the practical training (C, B), followed by the corresponding exams.
Upon preference you can choose to study via 24/7 e-learning in combination with the practical training, or personal workshops/webinars in combination with practical training. Both paths lead to the title 'Master in PTC'.