E-Flekkfjæring - NRV
• Textile labelling
• Stains groups
• Stain recognition
• The spotting process
After this course you will:
Have the basic knowledge of sorting textiles
- basic knowledge about the various different textile fibers
- basic knowledge on textile labeling
- basic knowledge of various visible finishing processes
- basic knowledge of various invisible finishing processes
Have the basic knowledge of stains
- know points of recognition of various stains groups
- know how to identify different types of stains
Have the basic knowledge of the spotting process
- have basic knowledge of different spotting agents
- know the different spotting equipment
- know various security during the spotting process
- know various safety symbols
Creating "Masters in PTC"
After completing the entire Business School program you will receive the title 'Master in PTC'. This includes the course material of all three levels: Starter (level C), Operational Excellence (level B) and Management (level A), in combination with the practical training (C, B), followed by the corresponding exams.
Upon preference you can choose to study via 24/7 e-learning in combination with the practical training, or personal workshops/webinars in combination with practical training. Both paths lead to the title 'Master in PTC'.