• Textile fibres
• Textile labelling
After this course you will:
Have the basic knowledge about the various different textile fibres
- Know the definition of fibres
- Have the basic knowledge of cellulosic fibres
- Have the basic knowledge of animal fibres
- Have the basic knowledge of synthetic fibres
- Have the basic knowledge of blends
- know how to identify different textile fibres
Have basic knowledge of the assembling process
- Have basic knowledge of weaving
- Know different weaves
- Have basic knowledge of knitting
- Know different knits
- Have basic knowledge of composite materials
- Have basic knowledge of textile finishes
Know the textile labels
- Have basic knowledge about the composition label
- Have basic knowledge about the different care labels
Creating "Masters in PTC"
After completing the entire Business School program you will receive the title 'Master in PTC'. This includes the course material of all three levels: Starter (level C), Operational Excellence (level B) and Management (level A), in combination with the practical training (C, B), followed by the corresponding exams.
Upon preference you can choose to study via 24/7 e-learning in combination with the practical training, or personal workshops/webinars in combination with practical training. Both paths lead to the title 'Master in PTC'.