E-DETERGENTS & BLEACH
- Selection of detergents
- Background of ingredients
- Composition of detergents
- Chemical disinfection
After this course you will:
Know the different detergent options• have basic knowledge of liquid detergents
• have basic knowledge of powder detergents
• have basic knowledge of combined detergents
• know the influence of monitoring
Know the essential building blocks of detergents• know the functions and classifications of surface active agents
• know the functions and types of alkalis used in modern detergents
• know the functions of builders and mechanism of action
• know the types of builders and their advantages/disadvantagess
Know the most important components of washing powders for industrial laundries• know the most important properties of surfactants, alkalis, sequestrates and enzymes as well as their role in washing process
• know the consequences of different washing powder compositions
• know and be able to explain consequences of under-dosage as well as over-dosage
Creating "Masters in PTC"
After completing the entire Business School program you will receive the title 'Master in PTC'. This includes the course material of all three levels: Starter (level C), Operational Excellence (level B) and Management (level A), in combination with the practical training (C, B), followed by the corresponding exams.
Upon preference you can choose to study via 24/7 e-learning in combination with the practical training, or personal workshops/webinars in combination with practical training. Both paths lead to the title 'Master in PTC'.