• A clean laundry
• Measurement Methods
• Hygienic washing process
After this course you will:
Understand the importance of hygiene
- Understand the importance of hygiene
- Be able to identify different forms of personal hygiene
- Distinguish various sources of contamination
- Distinguish several groups of micro-organisms
- Have knowledge of different types of microorganisms
- Have knowledge about important factors in the growth of bacteria
Know different methods to detect bacteria
- Understand different methods to detect bacteria on fabrics
- Know different methods to detect bacteria in water
- Have knowledge of the assessment criteria of bacteria
Have the basic knowledge of disinfection
- Distinguish different kinds of disinfection
- Know about thermal disinfection
- Have knowledge about chemical disinfection
- Recognize different disinfection agents
Creating "Masters in PTC"
After completing the entire Business School program you will receive the title 'Master in PTC'. This includes the course material of all three levels: Starter (level C), Operational Excellence (level B) and Management (level A), in combination with the practical training (C, B), followed by the corresponding exams.
Upon preference you can choose to study via 24/7 e-learning in combination with the practical training, or personal workshops/webinars in combination with practical training. Both paths lead to the title 'Master in PTC'.