The 19th China International Laundry Industry Exhibition will take place in Shanghai, between 18th and 20th of July, 2018, at New International Expo Center (No. 2345 Longyang Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai, China).
The organizers will welcome the visitors in a 25,000 sqm exhibition area, containing 1,500 booths from over 500 companies that will participate.
China Laundry Expo 2018 will focus on the following major areas:
- Laundry Equipment / Spare Parts: Equipment, apparatus and related accessories for cleaning, dry-cleaning, drying, ironing, folding and pressing, etc.
- Chemicals / Consumables: Chemicals, accessories and consumables for cleaning, dry-cleaning, stain removing, dyeing, disinfection
- Information Products: Laundry management software, factory automation management system, intelligent laundry cloud ecosystem, self-service transmit-receive system, terminal products, etc.
- Energy-saving and Environmental Protection Equipment: Sewage treatment and recycling technology and equipment, energy-saving technology and equipment
- Leather Care: Leather caring technology, equipment, chemicals, etc.
Other topics include: laundry factory design and construction service, public textile leasing and washing service, laundry or leather care store chain franchise service, etc.
The American Reusable Textile Association (ARTA) will hold its 2018 Education Conference July 25-27 at the Chateau Laurier in Ottawa, Ontario. This year’s conference will focus on research, trends and issues to help organizations better market the benefits of reusable textiles. The agenda also includes tabletop exhibits, Welcome Reception by MIP, and Sponsor Reception. Optional activities include a July 25 plant tour of HLS Linen Services and a Golf Tourney set for July 27.
This year ARTA’s education program ranges from best practices to new technology to research studies that help you more effectively market reusable textiles. For example:
- Extending shelf life and cleanliness of textiles. Does a silver additive extend the shelf life and kill factor for treated textiles?
- Can C.diff be killed in a tunnel washer? Is there proof that the laundry process kills C.diff ?
- Bac-stat versus no bac-stat? This once popular treatment fell out of favor due to cost. But is it time to reconsider?
How to make a cubicle program profitable.
- Panel discussion on available life cycle analyses. ARTA completed two LCAs within the past year on isolation and surgical gowns.
A successful first edition in 2016 is being continued and surpassed by CINET’s Global Best Practices Awards Program 2018! An international jury, consisting of 25 experts, will choose 40 outstanding companies out of 150 nominees from 40 countries. Pitch presentations given by each of the 40 companies will have to make up who is going to be rewarded for Best Practices within the Professional Textile Care business. The Awards will be presented during the official ceremony on the 19th of October, hosted by ExpoDetergo.
Please find our brochure including detailed program here.
APPLY NOW by sending in your form for Retail Textile Cleaning (download here) or Industrial Textile Services (download here).
More details on Expo Detergo are to be found on their website http://www.expodetergo.com
Follow latest information and updates on Expo Detergo in the following press-releases;
The French Trade Show for Professionals of Textile Care
The 6th edition of EXPO CLEAN & EXPO LAUNDRY will be held at the Jakarta International Expo from 11 to 13 of July 2019.
Keep updated about the event through www.expo-clean.com.