8th edition of JET EXPO Paris: three days of professional textile care from 19-21 May 2019
This year, the eighth edition of JET EXPO, the leading French fair for professional textile care, will take place at the Porte de Versailles Hall 7.1 in Paris. This recently acquired (by Messe Frankfurt) fair, will in 2019 still be organized under the name JET Expo in collaboration with the selling party Satexpo.
JET EXPO attracted some 3500 visitors and 96 exhibitors in 2017 with a 2157 m2 exhibition floor. The fair is aimed at dry cleaning and laundry companies, of which 70% of the visitors were decision-takers. The highlights of 2017 were the French Best Practices Awards and the Top-buyers meetings.
Temporary visitors program 17-21 May
During the JET EXPO, CINET will host a full program with activities starting Friday night May 17th with drinks at the St. James Albany hotel in Paris. Every day until May 21th there will be a program which industry colleagues are more than welcome to join!
Highlights of this trip will be:
- Visit the JET Expo, free of charge, every day with focus on new technology in professional textile care.
- French Best Practices Awards;
CINET will organize, together with the show organizer, the French trade magazine l’Entretien and the national French associations, an exciting awards show for both textile service companies and Retail textile cleaning companies.
- International company visits
Take part in visits to modern French textile care companies in the area, focussing on companies with modern marketing and laundry on demand business models. (Pay attention! Focus on companies that serve Retail).
- Participate in the WOPCOM knowledge-sharing sessions with benchmark results from the latest wet cleaning and dry cleaning solutions organized by CINET in collaboration with French partners and meet other international colleagues in PTC.
- Fully catered program with:
- Paris nightlife: one-of-a-kind with an extremely interesting show in the ‘Lido’;
- Baguettes, French wine and many other typical French delicacies.
If you want to participate please fill in the pre-registration form below and select the program activities you want to join:
More info on JET Expo: www.jet-expo.com
CINET is staying at the Saint James Albany Hotel – Spa ****. A charming and luxurious hotel in the heart of Paris on Rue de Rivoli. Here you can enjoy a spectacular view of Jardin de Tuileries.