Continuously driven as the PTC’s global umbrella organization, CINET is amplifying the initiatives in creating international open-platforms for sharing knowledge and experience during the coronavirus crisis.
CINET LIVE! Digitization & Innovation: The Best Service, Lowest Cost! July 7 at 15:00 CET. It will be a common session, combining both RTC and ITS segments.
International Program Innovation & Digitization (July 7 at 15:00 CET)
CINET is amplifying the initiatives in creating international open-platforms for sharing knowledge and experience during the coronavirus crisis. Supported by numerous reputed experts in the Professional Textile Care industry, national associations, international suppliers and other organizations. CINET has a high focus on: SUSTAINABILITY, HYGIENE, DIGITIZATION & INNOVATION. This international session, held on July 7th from 15:00 will have combined focus on both RTC segment (Business-to-Consumers) and on the ITS one (Business-to-Business). The participation is free of charge, upon registration at CINET Secretariat.
15.00 WELCOME & Introduction by moderator Mr. P.N.M. Wennekes (CEO of CINET)
15.10 The after Corona Economy Perspective by Mr. Geert Böttger
- Winners and losers by industry
- New chances because of higher safety preferences = more hygiene awareness
- Learning processes in pandemic times, which need to be leveraged upon
15.25 The Corona influence on markets and consumer behavior in retail textile cleaning and industrial textile services, by Nicolae Damu (International & Marketing Communication at CINET)
- Changes and Challenges in Customer demand
- Big Data
- New services in PTC
- New Markets and market development
15:35 Digitization and Sustainability, by Frank Aarts, Executive Director at CINET
- We have asked professionals worldwide to give a live pitch on their experiences after Corona and vision for their need to invest in digitization and innovation, to generate new business models, new business opportunities and revenues.
- Pitches will be presented by:
|Mr. Leonid Bertsev – Russian Laundry Association (Russia Showcases)||Mr. George Tsaknakis – CARPET CLEAN TSAKNAKIS (Greece)|
|Mr. Ken Cupitt – Guild of Drycleaners & Launderers (UK Showcases)||Mr. Eric Shuai – Mr. Shoes (China)|
|Mr. Sidney Chelsky – CFA (Canada Showcases)||Mr. Fabricio Sucupira – LAVEMCASA (Brazil)|
|Mrs. Diana Vollmer – Ascend Consulting (USA Showcases)||Mr. Nithipont Thaiyanurak – BOX 24 (Thailand)|
|Mr. Sundus Awan – WASHMEN (UAE)||Mr. Weitian Chan – PRESSTO (Singapore)|
16.35 Innovations in new technologies; expert contributions
- Introduction Dr. Ir. Henk Gooijer, Technical Manager of Textile Care Knowledge Institute (TKT)
- International suppliers’ focus on digitization and innovation, a.o.: ELECTROLUX PROFESSIONAL (5 min), TBR SOLUTIONS – NL (5 min) and LAUNDRY ROBOTICS – NL (5 min)
17.05 End of meeting