Does your company have what it takes?
These are the Global Best Practices Awards criteria
Are you a retail textile cleaner? Or do you represent an industrial laundry? Does your company meet the best practices criteria?
Showcase it among the best PTC companies worldwide by joining the GBPA2020.
The GBPA2019-2020 International Jury evaluates upon the following criteria:
1. Quality; Skills and knowledge are important to maintain professional textile care quality. A continuous quality that meets customers’ expectations is of the utmost importance. Training & education and labour policy are the basic of quality. Certification, if available, can enhance the quality approval of a professional textile care company.
2. Sustainability; Implementation of best practices is the key for safe & sustainable processing in cleaning operations. Using state of the art equipment, modern cleaning concepts, optimal working methodologies, and integrated ICT processing enhances safe and sustainable professional textile care.
3. Business model & Service concept; Meeting customers’ demands and expectations in a rapid changing market environment. A clear business model for modern professional textile care is required to excel. The right services, contributing to the ease and convenience of end users/customers and fitting to the business model of the company. Modern business practices, Management & Marketing strengthen the performance of the company in a competitive environment.
4. Innovation; End users markets and enabling technologies are changing and require innovations in services, implementation of new technologies, creative entrepreneurial efforts to cope with new (online) customer’ demands, legislation, and environmental requirements. Underline the innovations implemented by the PTC company to meet today’s and tomorrow’s demands.
5. Key-note; Own explanation and substantiation why the company should win the award.
What’s in it for you?
- Free Publicity for all the participants in the World of PTC (Book 7 - digital);
- Personal exchange with likewise companies around the world for new ideas to new market area’s and business models;
- The (World) PTC stage is yours! The chance (for the 40 selected finalists) to deliver an online presentation in front of the International Jury and the international audience
- Massive PR which you can use in order to increase the turnover.
Massive PR exposure globally for the Global Best Practices Awards 2018 participating companies
- Via the National Pre-selections
Is there any Pre-selection event in your country/region? Keep an eye on the E-news section of the CINET website, get the form, fill it in and join the National Pre-selection in your country! The winners of the National Awards will be automatically nominated for the GBPAP2020 Final that will be streamed live online from Amsterdam (NL) on November 4-5 and invited to pitch their company live online from their offices!
- Directly, via CINET Secretariat
Fill-in the reply form for the GBPAP20 competition which corresponds to your company’s profile. Once filled-in, the form will have to be submitted to CINET Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) until the 15th of September, 2020.
Note: All the nominees from National Pre-selections are automatically submitted for the Global Awards Program, entering in the first selection of the International GBPA2020 Jury.