Join The Global Best Practices Awards Program 2019-2020 as a Strategic Partner. As a Strategic Partner you will benefit from an extensive package of media exposure over 1,5 years worldwide at all events, 2020 Frankfurt included.
At the Official Global Best Practices Award Ceremony 2020 (GBPA 2020) June 2nd 2020; have a 3 min speech to address the crowd (250-300 people) and introduce one of the Awards to one of the winners.
- 1 full page advertorial in "The World of PTC; vol.7 edition", including the approximately 50 finalist nominee profiles;
- 1 full page editorial in the GBPAP20 Catalogue, and National Catalogue events of your choice;
- Logo as a Strategic Partner on all Press Releases and PR materials (incl. trade magazine advertorials) for Communication to Global stakeholders of the industry (incl. website, social media, brochures);
- Logo as a Strategic Partner on all Press Releases and PR materials (incl. trade magazines advertorials) for Communication around all National Best Practice Award programs;
- 5 copies of The World of PTC vol.7;
- Nominate your preferred & most extraordinary PTC companies (customers) for the GBPA 2020 with exceptional tech innovations and new business models;
- Logo as a Strategic Partner on all format PR materials for participants;
- 5 free admittance tickets for the Official Award Ceremony (€75 each);
- To promote GBPA 2020 CINET will create PR materials that include your customers which participated in GBPA 2016 and 2018. Subsequently these will be showcased in trade magazines, at conference presentations, on social media, via WOPCOM and in the e-news;
- An exclusive interview in various major trade magazines (LCN, WRP, etc.) as well as CINET channels (e-news, WOPCOM, conferences, etc) on the importance support the development of the PTC industry by co-organizing the GBPA 2020;
- Receive a copy of the PR media (professional photos and videos) to be used freely;
- Get an invitation for the ‘Meet the Winners’ lunch organized at the Texcare International fairground on June 3rd including official photo shoots with the winners;
- Optional: participate in the steering committee of the GBPA with advising role on the preparations and organisation of the GBPA 2020;
- Regular coverage in CINET newsletter and website.