Profiling the industry
Promoting Sustainable Processing
Global Best Practices Awards
The Global Best Practice Award Program stimulates the implementation of best practice measures, service aspects, marketing and quality of the professional textile care industry and will demonstrate its capabilities. Evaluated by an international jurycommittee upon each country reference.
- Profile your company among the most extraordinary business cases in Professional Textile Care
- Gain recognition from a worldwide audience of customers and industry stakeholders.
- The GBPA18 will provide a benchmark and platform for the new state of the art in modern professional textile care.
- The Global Best Practice Awards 2018 (GBPA18) Expo Detergo International Italy will be a starting point for positively profiling the industry and stimulating innovation.
For professional textile care (PTC) operations quality, service, innovation, and sustainability are the key issues to meet customer demands.
By stimulating the best practices approach, CINET intends to contribute to a modern and sustainable textile care sector.
Changing customer demands ask for new services and business models. Quality, sustainability, comfort and high tech functionalities are important aspects to meet these changing demands.
Global Best Practice Awards 2018
CINET will organise a second Global Best Practice Awards Program, following the successful 1st Edition in 2016.
- Presentation of the Global Best Practice Awards will be in Milan around 19-22 Oct. 2018 in a dedicated program, with the Ceremony at EXPO DETERGO 2018.
- The Global Best Practice Award will be organised by CINET in cooperation with Project Partners worldwide; PTC Trade Magazines & trade show organisers, Member Associations, and Member International Suppliers.
- Furthermore CINET is hosting separate national and continent awards in 2017-2018, of which the winners are automatically nominated for the Global Best Practices Awards 2018.
The Global Best Practice Awards 2018 will be a starting point for structured and profiled PR of the Industry to stakeholders. The Awards will be handed out in 2 categories; Retail laundry / Textile Cleaning and industrial laundry / Textile Service.
Per category there are 3 awards and special awards:
- Overall Best Practice Award
- Innovation Award
- Sustainability Award
- Special Awards; ‘Extraordinary business case’ and ‘CSR’
Nominees automatically participate all Award categories, or upon preference can choose to participate in only one of the awards ‘overall best practice’ ‘innovation’ or ‘sustainability’.
Experience the Global Best Practices Awards 2016
'A successful first ever edition of the Global Best Practices Awards in PTC'
The CINET Global Best Practices Awards 2016 provide a perfect reference case, showcasing the latest standards of excellence in advanced and modern, professional textile care. CINET is proud to present the winners and the 100 nominations who received an 'Award of Excellence’. We congratulate all winners and top 100 nominees.
By inviting national associations, suppliers to nominate individual companies showing excellence in the field of sustainable and innovative businesses, a selection of successful business cases are collected.
In addition to the Global Best Practices Awards, National Best Practices Awards will be organised. These National Best Practices Awards Programs will be organised in cooperation with local partners. The winners of the National Awards will be automatically nominated to participate in the Global Best Practices Awards 2018.
A reply form (questionnaire and request for information) will be send to the nominated companies to collect information on the award criteria. Pictures and photos from the interior, exterior and working area are required. More pictures/marketing materials clarifying the answers are welcomed. On this basis a company profile will be prepared, also for publications.
The information will be evaluated by an independent jury with reference to the market characteristics and trends of the country of origin. For this jury industry representatives are to be selected. Additionally a visit will be made by jury members to the best 5 nominees and websites are to be reviewed to verify the information provided by the nominee.
Each company will be judged by an independent national jury. The members of the jury will independently review the Nominees’ reply forms and supportive information such as photos, press releases and presentations. The national jury will assess each nomination on five equally rewarded topics:
Quality More Info
Sustainability More Info
Business model & service concept More Info
Innovation More Info
Key-note More Info
Apply now for the Global Best Practices Awards 2018