Location: Frankfurt, Germany
CINET congratulates all winners of the Global Best Practices Awards Program, on their efforts to profile their business during this program The Awards Ceremony took place on Sunday the 12th of June 2016. We’ve seen truly extraordinary companies coming from all over the world righteously being called amongst the best of the world in Professional Textile care. The winners are:
Best Overall Award TS: Logo Tex from Hungary.
Winners in the categories: Innovation and Sustainability
This award is presented to companies in that are very successful in presenting their high quality service level and demonstrating their professionalism in textile care up till each detail. Especially their business model for innovation was evaluated.
Innovation Award TC: Laundrapp from the UK.
Innovation Award TS: Synergy Health from the Netherlands.
The Sustainability Award is presented to companies, because of their excellent performance in Best Practices and especially sustainable processing.
Sustainability Award TC: Fashion Cleaners from the USA.
Sustainability Award TS: CHMS from Germany.
Country Best Scores Awards
The Country Best Scores Awards are presented to companies originating from countries that had over three entries amongst the 100 official nominees.
- Argentina: Lavadero Banfield
- Brazil: Klarind
- China: Beijing Fornet Laundry Service
- France: GCS BIH 77
- Germany: Goldstück
- India: 5áSec
- Italy: Pierotti
- The Netherlands: Topcleaning
- Poland: Prawol
- Russia: Cotton Way/ Master Cleaning
- USA: Fashion Cleaners
The Special Awards are presented to companies which have an unique, extraordinary business concept or a distinguishing model on social responsibility.
The Special Awards for Extraordinary Business Cases were received by:
- QINGDAO JIESHEN XIDI CO., LTD. China
- BleskInCare/ Novost laundry, Russia
- Crouse’s Cleaners, Canada
- Korea Laundry Co. Ltd. (WashEnjoy), Korea
- Prestige Cleaners, USA
The Special Awards for Corporate Social Responsibility were presented to:
- Orange Sky Laundry, Australia
- Esat l’Eventail “Pressing de la Sarre”, France
- CHETNA (Dibella, Lamme, Blycolin), The Netherlands, India
Ranking Overall Best Practices Award TC/TS
This award is presented to the entrepreneurial companies in TC/TS, because of their advanced business models and services to consumers and BtoB applications with extraordinary marketing materials and their ability to develop new markets and business areas.
Ranking Overall TC Score
- Beijing Fornet Laundry Service, China 44,59
- Topcleaning, The Netherlands 42,81
- Laundrapp, United Kingdom 42,70
- Fashion Cleaners, USA 41,50
- Goldstueck Textilpflege, Germany 41,28
- ToTomorrow, Japan 41,21
- Bubble & Stitch, The Netherlands 40,32
- Diana, Russia 39,84
- Drop & Wash, Malaysia 39,83
- Pop’s, Serbia 39,53
- Ayaks, Russia 39,39
- Pierotti, Italy 39,00
- SB Fabcare 5àsec, India 38,80
Ranking Overall TS Score
- Logo Tex, Hungary 42,72
- Lavans, The Netherlands 42,67
- Synergy Health, The Netherlands 42,52
- Master Cleaning, Russia 42,23
- Shanghai Matilian Laundry Service (Fornet), China 42,21
- CHMS, Germany 40,94
- Prawol, Poland 40,82
- Kromatic Brasov, Romania 40,48
- Klarind, Brazil 38,79
- Jiangsu Aixin Enterprise Service | Lovetex, China 38,58
- GCS BIH 77, France 36,80
- Lavadero Banfield, Argentina 36,06
- Newasco, The Netherlands 34,58
- MBS sas Lavanderia, Italy 38,32
- Tintorerias Max, Mexico 38,22
- Deluxe Dyers & Dry Cleaners, India 37,22
- Belaroussi Pressing, Algeria 29,90