In the context of the Coronavirus pandemic, CINET, together with reputed Professional Textile Care experts, has developed several recommendations for both Industrial Textile Services and Retail Textile Cleaning. Therefore, it is with our pleasure to invite you to join the Webinars that match your interest and profile.
CINET Webinar: CORONAVIRUS (Industrial Textile Services)
Date: Thursday, April 23, 2020
Time: 15:00 – 16:30 (CET)
In order to attend the webinar, please fill-in the registration form below:
1) Introduction CINET, by Peter Wennekes (President/CEO)
2) The Corona impact, by Leon Wennekes (Secretary General)
3) Safe Working Procedures and Guidelines in the Netherlands, by Frank Aarts (Executive Director Certex and CERCLEAN International Certification)
4) Corona Free Laundering. Our speaker for the ITS Webinar is Mr. Simon Hemmes, CINET Certified Trainer & Auditor for Industrial Textile Services. Mr. Hemmes is a long-time Professional Textile Care industry expert, with an outstanding experience in the Industrial Textile Services field. He led numerous project all over the world, as a Technical Manager and Senior Application Manager for leading suppliers in the PTC industry
5) Questions on effectiveness of COVID-19 control measures, Panel: microbiologist, certification experts, laundry cleaning experts
6) The Future Perspective
8) Closure of Webinar
The participation is FREE OF CHARGE for CINET Members. For non-members, the fee for participation is of Euro € 75,- (excl VAT).
You can find the Industrial Textile Services recommendations and the CINET initiatives for the PTC industry during the Coronavirus crisis, as well as testimonials from our members and partners during the pandemic, on CINET website (cinet-online.com)