In the context of the Coronavirus pandemic, CINET, together with reputed Professional Textile Care experts, has developed several recommendations for both Industrial Textile Services and Retail Textile Cleaning.
Therefore, it is with our pleasure to invite you to join the Webinars that match your interest and profile.
CINET Webinar: CORONAVIRUS (Retail Textile Cleaning)
Date: Tuesday, April 14, 2020
Time: 15:00 – 16:30 (CET)
In order to attend the webinar, please fill-in the registration form below:
1) Introduction CINET, by Peter Wennekes (President/CEO)
2) The Corona impact, by Leon Wennekes (Secretary General)
3) Safe Working Procedures and Guidelines in the Netherlands, by Frank Aarts (Executive Director CERCLEAN International Certification)
4) Corona Free Laundering. Our speaker for the RTC Webinar is Dr. ir. Henk Gooijer, CINET Certified Trainer & auditor. Mr. Gooijer has studied chemical engineering at Eindhoven University, with a specialisation in materials science. He received his master’s degree in chemical engineering in 1988. Thereafter, he joined the research group Textile Technology of Twente University as an assistant professor in textile technology. From 2004 on, he is technical project manager at TKT, The Dutch technical knowledge centre for the textile care industry. At TKT, he directed a large diversity of projects for both Retail Textile Cleaning and Industrial Textile Services.
5) Questions on effectiveness of COVID-19 control measures, Panel: microbiologist, certification experts, laundry cleaning experts
6) The Future Perspective
8) Closure of Webinar
The participation is FREE OF CHARGE for CINET Members. For non-members, the fee for participation is of Euro € 75,- (excl VAT).
You can find the Retail Textile Cleaning recommendations and the CINET initiatives for the PTC industry during the Coronavirus crisis, as well as testimonials from our members and partners during the pandemic, on CINET website (cinet-online.com)