The 6th edition of EXPO CLEAN & EXPO LAUNDRY will be held at the Jakarta International Expo from 11 to 13 of July 2019.
The Indonesia & South-East Asia Best Practices Awards
The Indonesia & South-East Asia Best Practices Awards will take place on 11th and 12th of July 2019. The event is one of the Pre-selections events in CINET’s Global Best Practices Awards Program 2019-2020, whose Final will take place in Frankfurt, during Texcare International (June, 20-22, 2020)
The industrial and retail professional laundries, as well as the dry cleaning businesses from the SEA region displaying outstanding commitment to the best practices are invited to apply for the Best Practices Awards Event on one of the following categories:
- Kiloan RTC (Retail Textile Cleaning)
- Retail Big (Franchise/On Demand) Textile Cleaning
- Industrial Laundry / Textile Services (ITS)
The deadline for submitting the applications is June, 20th, 2019. You can submit your application at CINET Secretariat, Postbus 10, NL-4060 GA Ophemert or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more info, call us at +31 344 650 430.
(Draft) Program 11th JULY 2019.
Start – at the end of the morning, after the Expo Laundry Official Opening
XX.00 Opening Meeting Place welcome by ASLI & CINET
XX+10’ Outline Indonesia National Best Practices Awards (Kiloan). Introduction Jury
XX+20’ 10 Pitch Presentations (5 min each)
XX+70’ Presentations Sponsors
XX+100’ Award Ceremony
XX+120’ End of Program
(Draft) Program 12th JULY 2019.
South East Asia Best Practices Laundry Workshop Program. “Best Practices in PTC: meet the best South East Asia has to offer!”
09.00 Opening Meeting Place with coffee, tea & breakfast
09.30 Welcome by organizers (followed by CINET)
10.10 Outline: South East Asian National Best Practice Award Program 2019
10.20 Introduction Jury Best Practices Awards
10.25 Pitch presentations (5 minutes) by final nominations: INDONESIA + SOUTH EAST ASIA
12.00 Presentation sponsors
12.30 Award Ceremony: INDONESIA + SOUTH EAST ASIA
13.00 End of program
13.30 Welcome by organizers (PT MEDIA ARTHA SANTOSA, ASLI and CINET)
14.00 Introduction Best Practices = Sustainable & Profitable Business by Peter Wennekes, President of CINET
14.30 Presentations of the World’s best showcases in PTC 2018, including participants of the South East Asia showcases from the Global Best Practices Awards
15.00 State of the Art tech innovation pitches supporting your business challenges! By leading suppliers in PTC
- Wet cleaning to the highest standards!
- Solvent of your choice!
- Professional finishing as key success factor to deliver quality!
- What are the steps to take to implement automation?
- APEKSI – Association of Indonesia Municipalities
- APKLINDO – Association of Indonesian Cleaning Services Enterprises
- APLI – Indonesian Laundry Professionals Association
- ASLI – Indonesian Laundry Association
- ASPPHAMI – Indonesian Pest Control Companies Association
- ATI – Indonesian Toilet Association
- GAPMMI – Indonesian Food & Beverage Association
- GBCI – Green Building Council Indonesia
- HIPLI – Himpunan Pengusaha Laundry Indonesia
- IHGMA – Indonesian Hotel General Managers Association
- IHKA – Indonesia Housekeepers Association
- JHA – Jakarta Hotels Association
- LSP Klining Servis – Lembaga Sertifikasi Klining Servis
- LSPLI – Lembaga Sertifikasi Profesi Laundry Indonesia
- PKLSI – Pendidikan Kejuruan Laundry & Sterilisasi Indonesia
- SULI – Sertifikasi Usaha Laundry Indonesia
- Clean Business Forum 2018
- CINET – Comite International De L’Entretien du Textile
- EUnited – European Engineering Industries Association
Keep updated about the event through www.expo-clean.com.