The 6th edition of EXPO CLEAN & EXPO LAUNDRY will be held at the Jakarta International Expo from 11 to 13 of July 2019.
The Indonesia & South-East Asia Best Practices Awards
The Indonesia & South-East Asia Best Practices Awards will take place on 11th and 12th of July 2019. The event is one of the Pre-selections events in CINET’s Global Best Practices Awards Program 2019-2020, whose Final will take place in Frankfurt, during Texcare International (June, 20-22, 2020).
The show is ready to highlight over 180 exhibiting names in the industry, presenting end-to-end solution for all kinds of laundry businesses. From small laundry start up to extensive commercial and industrial scale, leading names in EXPO LAUNDRY such as ADC, AQUA, BIEFFE, DANUBE, DEMA, ELECTROLUX, FAGOR, FIRBIMATIC, GIRBAU, GHIDINI, GOLDFIST, IMAGE, LG, MAESTRELLI, MAYTAG, MILNOR, PRIMER, SANKOSHA, SEA LION, SPEED QUEEN, STAHL, YAMAMOTO and more are bringing the latest product and technology to satisfy the growing market for modern textile care in Indonesia and the region.
Throughout the 3-show day, various seminars and exhibitor presentations are organised offering value of knowledge and networking experience to the attending professionals. Laundry services for healthcare sector gets a high interest along with the rising awareness in the medical community and government policy set to reduce the risk of and to prevent the spread of infection through linen management. Several topics on healthcare laundry will be presented by speakers with expertise in the field.
With the support from laundry businesses regionally in the Southeast Asia, this year’s EXPO LAUNDRY will feature a Laundry Roundtable with speakers from the Kuala Lumpur & Selangor Laundry Association, Singapore’s Laundry Network Pte Ltd and Indonesia’s HIPLI.
As part of the objective of EXPO LAUNDRY to advance the laundry industry in Indonesia, a collaboration with CINET and ASLI are arranged to produce the Indonesia & SEA Best Practices Award which final announcement of winners will be held during EXPO LAUNDRY 2019.
The industrial and retail professional laundries, as well as the dry cleaning businesses from the SEA region displaying outstanding commitment to the best practices are invited to apply for the Best Practices Awards Event on one of the following categories:
- Kiloan RTC (Retail Textile Cleaning)
- Retail Big (Franchise/On Demand) Textile Cleaning
- Industrial Laundry / Textile Services (ITS)
The deadline for submitting the applications is June, 20th, 2019. You can submit your application at CINET Secretariat, Postbus 10, NL-4060 GA Ophemert or via e-mail at email@example.com. For more info, call us at +31 344 650 430.
Program 11th JULY 2019.
Start – at the end of the morning, after the Expo Laundry Official Opening
13.00 Opening Meeting Place welcome by ASLI & CINET
13.30 Outline Indonesia National Best Practices Awards (Kiloan). Introduction Jury
13.45 10 Pitch Presentations
17.00 Award Ceremony
18.00 End of Program
Program 12th JULY 2019.
South East Asia Best Practices Laundry Workshop Program. “Best Practices in PTC: meet the best South East Asia has to offer!”
09.00 Opening Meeting Place with coffee, tea & breakfast
09.30 Welcome by organizers (followed by CINET)
10.10 Outline: South East Asian National Best Practice Award Program 2019
10.20 Introduction Jury Best Practices Awards
10.30 Pitch presentations by final nominations: SOUTH EAST ASIA BEST PRACTICES AWARDS
13.30 Presentation sponsors
16.00 Award Ceremony: INDONESIA + SOUTH EAST ASIA
18.00 End of program
- APEKSI – Association of Indonesia Municipalities
- APKLINDO – Association of Indonesian Cleaning Services Enterprises
- APLI – Indonesian Laundry Professionals Association
- ASLI – Indonesian Laundry Association
- ASPPHAMI – Indonesian Pest Control Companies Association
- ATI – Indonesian Toilet Association
- GAPMMI – Indonesian Food & Beverage Association
- GBCI – Green Building Council Indonesia
- HIPLI – Himpunan Pengusaha Laundry Indonesia
- IHGMA – Indonesian Hotel General Managers Association
- IHKA – Indonesia Housekeepers Association
- JHA – Jakarta Hotels Association
- LSP Klining Servis – Lembaga Sertifikasi Klining Servis
- LSPLI – Lembaga Sertifikasi Profesi Laundry Indonesia
- PKLSI – Pendidikan Kejuruan Laundry & Sterilisasi Indonesia
- SULI – Sertifikasi Usaha Laundry Indonesia
- Clean Business Forum 2018
- CINET – Comite International De L’Entretien du Textile
- EUnited – European Engineering Industries Association
Keep updated about the event through www.expo-clean.com.