Italian Best Practices Awards
Milan will host The Italian Best Practices Awards 2020 will take place at Unione Confcommercio, Palazzo Castiglioni, on March, 8th, 2020. The event, organized by Assosecco together with CINET, is a pre-selection chapter of CINET’s Global Best Practices Awards Program (GBPA) 2019-2020, whose Final will take place in Frankfurt, Germany (June, 19-20, 2020).
The GBPA Final will be organized during Texcare International, that will take place from 20 to 24 June 2020.
The Italian Retail Textile Cleaning companies with a high focus on best practices are invited to submit their registration forms (for free) in the Italian national pre-selections. The evaluation of the Italian Best Practices Awards Jury will be done according to the GBPA2020 criteria: Quality, Sustainability, Business Model & Service Concept, Innovation and Keynote presentation.
The deadline for submitting the applications is January, 16th, 2020. You can download the reply form (in Italian) from this link – here or submit your application directly at CINET Secretariat, Postbus 10, NL-4060 GA Ophemert or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more info, call us at +31 344 650 430.
Draft Program Italian Best Practices Awards (Milan, March, 8th, 2020)
- 09.00 Opening Meeting Place with coffee, tea & breakfast
- 10.00 Welcome by organizers (Assosecco followed by CINET)
- 10.15 Award introduction movie and Outline Italian National Best Practice Award Program 2019-2020
- 10.30 Global and local market trends and sustainable innovations in PTC: Best Practices = Sustainable & Profitable Business by Peter Wennekes, President of CINET
- 10:45 Presentations of the World’s best showcases in PTC 2018, including participants of the Italy showcases from the Global Best Practices Awards
- 10.55 ‘State of the Art technology in Italian PTC’ by a fashion leading expert
- 11.20 ‘Professional PTC Management’ by a leading expert
- 11.45 World of PTC Business School: Creating Masters in PTC by CINET
- 12.10 break & lunch
- 14.00 Introduction Jury Best Practices Awards
- 14.10 Pitch presentations (5 minutes) by 8 final nominations
- 15.00 State of the Art tech innovation pitches supporting your business challenges! By leading suppliers in PTC Sponsors
- 15.30 Award Ceremony
- 15:40 Join the Global Best Practices Awards 2020 in Frankfurt, Germany by CINET
- 15.50 End of program, celebration drink.
- 16.30 End of meeting
Global Best Practices Awards 2020 sponsors: