== THIS EVENT IS POSTPONED DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS==
Italian Best Practices Awards
The Italian Best Practices Awards 2020 will take place in Milan, Italy, at Unione Confcommercio, Palazzo Castiglioni, on the 19th of April 2020. The event, organized by Assosecco together with CINET, is a pre-selection chapter of CINET’s Global Best Practices Awards Program (GBPA) 2019-2020, whose Final will take place in Frankfurt, Germany (June, 19-20, 2020).
The GBPA Final will be organized around Texcare International, on 19 and 20 June 2020.
The best Italian Retail Textile Cleaning profiles
The Italian Retail Textile Cleaning companies with a high focus on best practices were invited to submit their registration forms (for free) in the Italian national pre-selections. The evaluation of the Italian Best Practices Awards Jury will be done according to the GBPA2020 criteria: Quality, Sustainability, Business Model & Service Concept, Innovation and Keynote presentation.
Draft outline of the Italian Awards Program (April 19th, 2020)
- 10.30 Welcoming the guests, by Assosecco
- 11:00 “State of the Art technology in Italian PTC” by a fashion leading expert
- 11:30 “Professional PTC Management”
- 12:00 Lunch Break
- 13.00 Award introduction movie and Outline Italian National Best Practice Award Program 2019-2020
- 13.10 Global and local market trends and sustainable innovations in PTC: Best Practices = Sustainable & Profitable Business by Nicolae Damu, International Marketing & Communication CINET
- 13:30 Presentations of the World’s best showcases in PTC 2018, including participants of the Italy showcases from the Global Best Practices Awards
- 13.45 World of PTC Business School: Creating Masters in PTC by CINET
- 13:55 Introduction Jury Best Practices Awards
- 14.00 Pitch presentations (5 minutes) by 8-9 final nominations
- 14.45 State of the Art tech innovation pitches supporting your business challenges! By leading suppliers in PTC Sponsors
- 15.15 Award Ceremony
- 15:35 Join the Global Best Practices Awards 2020 in Frankfurt, Germany by CINET
- 15.45 End of program.
Global Best Practices Awards 2020 sponsors: