The YEP (Young Executive Professionals) Exchange Program will continue in 2021 with new sessions. These are scheduled to take place in Italy, France, UK, The Netherlands, Spain, in a physical form when possible, but anyhow online by streaming. YEP’s main goal it to exchange know-how and practical experience amongst young promising entrepreneurs aiming to develop new business cases in one of the defined new market areas.
Join the YEP Program!
- Who can join: young entrepreneurs in Retail Textile Cleaning and/or Industrial Textile Services
- Start: April 2021
- Sessions (hybrid – physical and live streaming). The dates will be communicated shortly):
- The Netherlands
- We are prospecting the options of organizing sessions in other countries, depending on the travel restrictions. We will update the list shortly,
- Structure per session
- Duration 8-10 hours (over 2 days)
- 3 segments of 3 hours each
- Pitch your initiative
- PTC reputed experts sessions
- Guidance, practical cases, assignments and coaching from PTC experts
- Language: English
- Fees per online session
- Euro 145,- (exc VAT) for CINET Members
- Euro 245,- (exc VAT) for non CINET Members
Early bird offer: 15% discount
For registrations before April 15th, a 15% discount will apply. Please indicate the sessions you would like to attend
Send us an email at CINET Secretariat (email@example.com) and we will come back with the practical info on the sessions you’ve selected and the invoice.
About YEP Awards 2019-2020
In 2020, after the first sessions, the first YEP Awards were presented during The Global Best Practices Awards (Nov 4-5 last). The YEP trophies were granted to Blanc (UK) and WAUWcloset (The Netherlands).
Blanc was awarded for setting up a great omnichannel approach, that has resulted in impressive growth cleaning over 1 million pieces over the last years. Also the product portfolio has been developed into a total solution for hygienic and cleaning solutions which is highly necessary in these difficult times. The founder, Mr. Ludovic Blanc presented his pitch during the YEP Awards segment of GBPAP2020
WAUWcloset was awarded for being an impressive business that develops a new value or finds a new customer group but this startup is pioneering to do both. The same time WAUWcloset offers a fashion rental concept for ‘power-women’ in a most creative way. The application was very detailed, containing clear details about the business model. Lastly, the start-up has shown strong stakeholder management, setting up impressive strategic partnerships. The owner, Mrs. Hanh Vlooswijk-Lu presented her pitch during the YEP Awards segment of GBPAP2020