== THIS EVENT IS POSTPONED DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS==
CINET will attend the first Siberian Congress of Drycleaners and Launderers, organized by the Russian Association of Dry Cleaning and Laundry Enterprises, the Dry Cleaning & Laundry magazine, in cooperation with Salad. The Congress will take place in Novosibirsk (Russia), at Hotel “Domina”, on April 17th, 2020.
Outline of the Program:
- Welcome speeches by the administration of Novosibirsk region.
- World trends in the development of professional textile care industry. Peter Wennekes, President of CINET.
- The investment attractiveness of dry-cleaning business in Russia. GBPA 2020 in Russia. Leonid Bertsev, AHP President, member of the CINET board.
- International system of marking products with symbols of care in dry cleaning and laundries. Mr. Frank Aarts, Executive Director CERCLEAN.
- The practice of a successful franchise dry cleaning network. Zhu LiJun, CEO of FORNET, member of the CINET board.
- Presentation of SALAD technology. Dmitry Degtyaryov, General Director of Salad Ltd.
- The newest equipment for linen ironing. Wim Opsomer, Export Director, LACO Machinery.
- Technical service and support are the basis for the successful operation of a dry cleaning plant. Yuri Goldberg, General Director of “Servisbytmash” Ltd.
- CLEANNEXT – the international exhibition of equipment and means for cleaning, sanitation and care of textiles. Eugen Alles, General Director of Messe Frankfurt Russia.