CINET is organizing ‘The Middle East Best Practices Workshop’ for professional Retail Textile Cleaning companies in the region that operate dry cleaning and laundry operations. The training will take place in Dubai (UAE), on Sunday December, 8th, 2019. The location for this workshop will be Champion Cleaners, one of Dubai’s prime companies in Professional Textile Care (PTC).
Benefits to participate in this Program
- Knowledge sharing on standardized operating procedures for quality management according to international standards.
- Benchmark your operations compared to international best practices in PTC.
- Meetup with like-minded laundries from the region to network.
- Open invitation for laundries to join CINET Global Best Practices Awards Program organized in Frankfurt at Texcare International (19 & 20 June, 2020). It’s a wonderful opportunity to network internationally, generate ideas for business development and the finalists are reimbursed for the flight & hotel cost to Frankfurt.
Program Middle East Best Practices workshop program
|9.00||Welcome guests at Champion Cleaners incl. coffee and tea|
|9.15||Introduction CINET, international market trends & program of the day|
|9.30||A. CERCLEAN® International quality & hygiene management standards:
1. Company profile & PMC (Product-Market-Combination)
2. Key KPI’s for best practices
3. Laundry process control
4. Sales & customer services
5. Purchase management
6. Technique & maintance
B. Procedure to get CERCLEAN certified
Note 1: This program will be incl. 15 min contributions from our supporting partners
Note 2: During the presentation each company will be asked to fill out a format with baseline measurement, comparing your operations to the CERCLEAN(R) standards.
|13.30||Company tour through Champion Cleaners facilities|
|14.45||Workshop sprint: every participating company finishes the baseline measurement of own business compared to CERCLEAN® International Standards|
|15.00||Group discussion: 3 minute presentation of each company incl. feedback round|
|16.00||End of program, have networking drinks|
|17.00||Closing of the workshop|
If your business is offering professional laundry and dry cleaning services to retail or B2B customers this workshop will be of interest. Operational management and Quality managers are the target audience for this workshop focusing on garment care, work wear and small linen operations for consumers and hotel customers. The training have between 14-24 participants to ensure a good quality training and facilitate group discussion.
The cost per participant is 100,- euro (404,60 AED)
CINET was founded over 35 years ago and grew to become a global umbrella association with 100+ members (national associations, international suppliers, research institutes and individual companies). CINET aims to build a global network of experts, stimulate the implementation of innovation by exchanging information and profile the capabilities of the industry (a.o. with Global Awards).
Meanwhile CINET has acquired memberships & executed training & certification in the Middle East for Al Jabr Laundries, Champion Cleaners, Balghailam Bubble Laundry, Washmen, Qatar Airways and Whites which is mostly the result of efforts in the last 12 months.