In view of the postponement of Texcare International Frankfurt show for 2021 and taking into account the advanced preparation for the current GBPAP2020 edition, The Global Best Practices Awards 2020 Event will be streamed LIVE ONLINE from Amsterdam (NL) on 4-5 November 2020, with participants from some 45 countries. The focus will be on 3 central topics: Sustainability, Hygiene and Digitization.
Real-time Global participation
Potential Awards Winners will be invited to do an online presentation. The International Jury evaluation will also be made online. In order to adjust it to the Coronavirus governmental social-distancing measures, only a limited number of people will be invited on spot.
Professional Textile Care: The better way to do laundry.
The Global Best Practices Awards (GBPAP) 2020 will showcase extraordinary professional laundry & dry cleaning showcases around the world. Participants will be promoting key issues of Professional Textile Care (PTC), with a special attention to new business models after Corona, focusing on sustainability, hygiene and digitization.
Wednesday, 04 Nov 2020 (15:00 – 17:30 CET):
- Pitch Presentations Retail Textile Cleaning (RTC)
- Pitch Presentations Retail Textile Cleaning – Big (RTC -B): Franchise and platform companies
- Pitch Presentations Industrial Textile Services (ITS)
Thursday, 05 Nov 2020 (15:00 – 17:00 CET):
- Official GBPAP2020 Ceremony
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Award, Lifetime Award and Country Awards
- Global Awards Retail Textile Cleaning (RTC) (Sustainability Award, Innovation Award, Overall Best Practices Award) and Industrial Textile Services (ITS) (Sustainability Award, Innovation Award, Overall Best Practices Award)
The deadline for nominees applications to the 15th of September 2020. The potential nominees can fill in their applications using the reply form for the Retail Textile Cleaning (RTC) companies and Franchise companies (download here!) or the reply form for the Industrial Textile Services companies (download here!). Once filled-in, the form will have to be submitted to CINET Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Despite the unparalleled times, the PTC market is more connected than ever, in a joined effort towards a fast recovery after the Corona crisis. We encourage every party involved to contribute for an unique and inspiring event!
Global Best Practices Awards 2020 sponsors:
Professional Textile Care: The Better Way to do Laundry!